Who is Satu Wiren, how did I get here?
I am a life long learner – I love learning new things every day.
I will never stop.
- Born in Finland and currently living here.
- Been in this business for 20 years – learnt a thing or two
- Early adopter of personal computing and the Internet
- Studied in Helsinki School of Economics, now called Aalto University
- Studied Finnish language and communication + marketing
- Studied communications in the US in an exchange program
- Landed my first copywriting job before graduating
- Moved to Germany and then the UK
- Started my translation business on a shoestring
- Got a diploma in adult education
- Moved back to Finland and started an agency
- Decided to fall back to freelancing and concentrate on my own skills.
- Started specializing in transcreation
- Helped many major brands to convey their message to the Finnish audience
- Discovered social media – the rest is history…..
- Got interested in SEM and SEO – and still learning every single day
Feel free to contact me for all your Finnish language needs.